12 Wansfell Street Picnic Bay QLD 4819
From $ 100 per night
Enjoy a pet friendly and affordable holiday in this quaint 2 bedroom Queenslander in peaceful Picnic Bay.
For an affordable and relaxing Pet friendly Maggie Island holiday this classic older style Queenslander is located in the picturesque and quiet haven of Picnic Bay.
If you love a round or two of golf, the Magnetic Island Golf course is also a minute's walk from your holiday home.
The perfect destination for families on a budget and looking for a traditional island holiday.
This endearing holiday home has three bedrooms with open plan lounge, kitchen and dining areas.
- Two bedrooms comprising Queen size beds and the third bedroom area has two single beds.
- Off street parking
- There is no airconditioning or screens in this property, however ceiling fans throughout plus the traditional louvred windows provide flow through breezes.
- A large fully enclosed verandah incorporates a laundry area, barbeque, informal dining and undercover play area for the kids.
- Situated on a large grassed and landscaped block, there is plenty of space for the kids to play or for the family to sit back, relax and enjoy the tranquil surrounds.
- A few minute's walk will take you to the beautiful Picnic Bay beach, ideal for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking or exploring. Take a leisurely stroll along the jetty or throw in a line as the jetty is highly regarded as a top fishing location. There are two barbeque areas along the beachfront, a fully fenced adventure playground and a patrolled beach area on weekends and public holidays. Enjoy a wonderful meal at the Picnic Bay Hotel whilst taking in the views across the bay to Townsville. There is also a regular bus service which stops right outside the hotel.
All Linen Supplied
- Main Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Second Bedroom 1 x Queen
- Third Bedroom 2 x Single